Antique cymbal/crotales "Concert"
- Item no.: CRH4_HA
- Open text field 1: Cymbale antique/Crotales "Konzert"
Kolberg antique cymbals/crotales "Concert" are cast of an exclusive, high-quality, very hard bell bronze alloy. Due to their special design with large diameter and extra thickness they achieve a unique full sound volume further to their typical bright, floating sound, thus forming a significant contrast to the glockenspiel of the same octave.
|Range||a2 - c5, international A5 - C8|
(other pitches upon request)
|Pitch||443 Hz (other pitch upon request)|
|Notation||2 octaves lower|
|Material||exclusive bell bronze|
Also available in pairs with straps to be used as hand cymbals
Accessories (additional price)
- The Filigrana series was developed especially for fine play on crotales, glockenspiel, cymbals and metal instruments and for a demanding variety in the field of contemporary music. Small aluminium and bronze heads in three sizes on flexible rattan shafts with their special grinding offer a large sound variety and multiple possibilities of differentiation.
815AK, 815AM, 815A, 815BK, 815BM, 815B
- Crotales mallets with heavy, large bronze head 814B or light, large aluminium head 814A
- Device for playing ancient cymbals, especially developed for set-up, fitting the Kolberg combination stand system 249C, 249CW
Sliding holder with rubber washer for antique cymbales/crotales, fitting the Kolberg combination stand system (e.g. 260, 260S, 260VK, 260VL)
- Mobile stand with pedal-damper, adjustable for height:
- octave c3 - c4 2370SD
- octave c4 - c5 2375SD
- 2 octaves c3 - c5 2380SD
- Height-adjustable, mobile carriage combination stand (can be completely disassembled):
- octave c3 - c4 2370KST
- octave c4 - c5 2375KST
- 2 octaves c3 - c5 arranged as in a keyboard 2380KST