Glissando drum Stockhausen "Momente"
Pictures and technical details without guarantee
Bass drum 32" with glissando effect, especially for Stockhausen "Momente".
Successor to the original kidney-shaped Stockhausen drum
Alternative: Pedal tom-tom, RotoTom
Range: approx. 2 1/2 octaves
|632GMZ||32" x 20"||81 cm x 51 cm||14|
- Thin common beech shell with reinforcement ring (traditional construction method), multiple coatings of lacquer on the inside
- Colour: scratch resistant mahogany finish or black (ash texture)
The shell of the glissando drum is divided in half, allowing the drum to be easily separated into two. Quick release fasteners enable the instrument to be dismantled easily and efficiently. The two halves can be played individually as gong drums.
- Plastic head REMO Fiberskyn® 3
- Extra flat, rounded metal counterhoop, especially for the Stockhausen playing method
- The head tensioning screws (Allen screws) are countersunk and lie below the head level: no risk of getting hurt and practical for transport!
- Tuning key included
- Plastic head REMO Renaissance®
- Traditional wooden counterhoop, multiply glued laminated beech, rounded grip-friendly shape, multiply lacquered
- Head tensioning screws (wing screws), chrome-plated and user friendly (quick and easy tuning)
- Solid high-quality die-cast zinc, high-gloss chrome-plated
- Spring-mounted lug nuts make it easy to tune the bass drum and prevent jamming of tensioning screws due to cross-threading
Suspension and stand
We recommend the bass drum stand 650Z from our product range. The connection between stand and drum shell is effected by means of special rubber anti-vibration mountings. These are mounted on the shell and connect it to the stand. As the joint between instrument and stand is on rubber mounts and is thus not rigid but can vibrate instead, it enables extraordinary sound results as well as making it possible to tilt the drum securely. At the same time, an instrument with different types of heads can make full use of its sound possibilities since it can be rotated swiftly and simply without stop to any desired position when mounted on the stand.
Accessories (additional price)
- Protective cover for transport 632H
- Recommended stand from our range: 650Z