Flight case conductor's travelling wardrobe
Pictures and technical details without guarantee
- Item no.: DIR-SL_HA
- Open text field 1: Flight-Case Dirigentenreiseschrank
Conductors appreciate our comfortable travelling wardrobe that enables them to take with them all the things they cannot do without when travelling. Closes with padlock. Clothes can be arranged in drawers, partitions, and on non-skid coat hangers as tidy and neat as in your wardrobe at home. A grille in the side helps fresh air circulate. Shoes are stored in a special drawer that is aired separately. A tilted mirror is mounted inside the door together with two additional partitions and a built-in briefcase for documents, writing materials, and other small items. A build-in safe protects important documents, jewelry, and other valuables.
Exterior dimensions (height x width x depth): approx. 167 x 73 x 66 cm
- Sturdy laminated birchwood with a finish of synthetic resin
- Reinforcing doubly profiled aluminium extrusions on all edges
- Stabilising steel ball-corners make the case easy to handle and minimize the risk of injury
- Recessed locks and handles that don't come off
- Heavy-duty casters with brake and rotating stop and solid rubber wheel tread
All flight cases are made in single-piece work in solid craftsmanship.